Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more
WIP plugin contest participants
* [VSIX gallery|https://github.com/hmemcpy/teamcity-vsix-gallery] !pc2015.gif! [!winner.git!|https://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/specials/teamcity/teamcity_plugin_contest.jsp] - Turns TeamCity into a Visual Studio Extensions (vsix) Gallery
* [DisableAllAgents|https://github.com/bunopus/Teamcity.DisableAllAgents] !pc2015.gif! - Solves issue [TW-6006|https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-6006]: adds ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
* [Chuck Norris|https://github.com/dbf256/teamcity-chuck-plugin] !pc2015.gif! - Inspired by Jenkins Chuck Norris plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ChuckNorris+Plugin)
* [Password reset|https://github.com/dbf256/teamcity-password-reset-plugin] !pc2015.gif! [!winner.git!|https://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/specials/teamcity/teamcity_plugin_contest.jsp] - Adds a 'password reset' link to login screen and allows you to reset password without disturbing The TeamCity Administrator.
* [Web Ssh|https://github.com/grundic/teamcity-web-ssh] !pc2015.gif! [!winner.git!|https://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/specials/teamcity/teamcity_plugin_contest.jsp] - SSH console right in Teamcity UI
* [Build messages highlighter|https://github.com/jpfeffer/teamcity-highlighter] !pc2015.gif! - Allows to highlight key info for a build on Build Overview page using TeamCity service messages.
* [Webhooks|https://github.com/evgeny-goldin/teamcity-webhooks] !pc2015.gif! [!winner.git!|https://www.jetbrains.com/teamcity/specials/teamcity/teamcity_plugin_contest.jsp] - Allows POST-ing JSON payload upon build finish to a number of registered HTTP listeners.
* [SourceForge Integration|https://github.com/Vampire/teamcity-sourceforge] !pc2015.gif! - SourceForge as issue tracker integration
* [TargetProcess by simoneb|https://github.com/simoneb/TeamCity-TargetProcess] !pc2015.gif! - TargetProcess issue tracker integration
* [TargetProcess by shahabhameed|https://github.com/shahabhameed/TeamCity_TargetProcessIntegration] !pc2015.gif! - TargetProcess issue tracker integration
* [TFS WorkItem Plugin|https://github.com/dpiessens/tfs-worktiem-plugin] - TFS workitems issue tracker integration. This is a re-work of the original plugin to use native TFS libraries instead of calling a process to get the details
* [Ansible Runner|https://github.com/andreizhuk/tc-ansible-runner] !pc2015.gif! - ansible-playbook build runner. Adds 'Ansible' runner type to new build step creation dialog and 'Ansible Log' tab to build result pages.
* [DotNetBuild|https://github.com/stevenlauwers22/DotNetBuild.TeamCity] !pc2015.gif! - [DotNetBuild|https://github.com/stevenlauwers22/DotNetBuild] build runner
* [JMH|https://github.com/presidentio/teamcity-plugin-jmh] !pc2015.gif! - Runner and report tab for collecting JMH benckmark report for a runnable .jar file
* [xUnit test runner|https://github.com/carlpett/xUnit-TeamCity] !pc2015.gif! - xUnit runner
* [todo report|https://github.com/rvdginste/todo-teamcity-plugin] !pc2015.gif! - Runner to scan for "todo"s in the code and display a result report
* [Unified Push Notifier|https://github.com/leadsinger/unifiedPushNotificationPlugin] !pc2015.gif! - Notificator to send build states to [Aerogear's Unified Push Server|https://aerogear.org/push/]
* [Yammer Notifier|https://github.com/iguissouma/teamcity-yammer-notifier] !pc2015.gif! -Notificator for Yammer group and users
* [EnvInject|https://github.com/calmstorm/teamcity-envinject-plugin/wiki] !pc2015.gif! - Runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by [plugin|https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/EnvInject+Plugin]. (also available is the [bundled approach|https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCD9/Project+and+Agent+Level+Build+Parameters#ProjectandAgentLevelBuildParameters-TCdefaultProperties])
* [Server Configurations|https://github.com/IIIEII/ServerConfigurations] !pc2015.gif! - Allows to maintain and use sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
* [Bisect|https://github.com/tkirill/tc-bisect] !pc2015.gif! - Automatic builds triggering by bisecting changes to find the breaking change
* [One-time passwords|https://bitbucket.org/alexkuznetsov/teamcity-otp-auth-plugin] !pc2015.gif! - Authentication module which allows to log into TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
* [Parameter Finder|https://github.com/AccusoftCorporation/Teamcity-Parameter-Plugin] !pc2015.gif! - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and exposing those via agent parameters
* [Puppet TeamCity Manager|https://github.com/tombuildsstuff/puppet-teamcity_manager] !pc2015.gif! - Configures TeamCity Projects, Build Configurations and VCS Roots via Puppet
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
* [CCMenu|http://ccmenu.org/] \- CCTray for Mac OS X with TeamCity support
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - an alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Wall-T - a build radiator written in JavaFx
- Visual Studio Online Team Rooms Notifier - Allows sending notifications from the TeamCity server to Visual Studio Online team rooms.
* [build-whisperer|http://code.google.com/p/build-whisperer/] \- might work with CC feed, needs testing.
* [Slack integration|https://github.com/way2-technology/slack-integrator]
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- My City - Windows Phone app
- TeamCityMetro - Windows Phone app
by Paul Stack and Gary Park, also have twitter account
- Advanced Installer - builds Advanced Installer setup projects
- Apica LoadTest - runs web site performance tests using Apica LoadTest and presents the results and statistics on a build results tab
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project (obsolete, use bundled IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner instead)
- Android Emulator
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP, SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- Load Impact runner - run Load Impact tests from TeamCity (announcement)
- Meta Runners Power Pack - a collection of meta runners for various tasks like downloading a file, triggering a build, tagging a build, changing a build status, running PHP tasks, etc.
- NDepend - runs NDepend analysis (.NET) and displays NDepend reports in TeamCity
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - creates Octopus-compatible NuGet packages and triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- OpenCover Runner - allows running code coverage with OpenCover as a build step
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows you to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
- Red Gate SQL CI runner - supports Red Gate tools for continuous integration and database deployment
Use SQLCompareSupport@red-gate.com email to report issues.
- Squish Runner - allows running froglogic Squish GUI Tester tests from TeamCity
- StyleCop runner
- TeamCity.Node - provides Node.js, NPM, NVM and PhantomJS runners
- TeamCity.Virtual - Docker and Vagrant virtual build runners
- Trigger.io integration - a runner to run the build in Trigger.io build service
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
- SBT Runner - allows running build with Simple Build Tool (Scala)
- VSTest.Console Runner - allows running tests with vstest.console
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs longer certain percentage then the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - custom parameter type to display custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Azure Active Directory - TeamCity user authentication via login to Azure AD
- Cadence vManager - build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
- Crowd Authentication - plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
related issue: [http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/TW-9752]
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
- JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
unpublished post draft: [http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TCINT/Performance+Test+Analysis+%28JMeter%29+plugin+-+blogpost]
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
* [CI Game|https://github.com/MikeHanson/TeamCityCiGame] \- (not yet functional)
* [TeamCity Farm|http://jv-ration.github.io/teamcity-farm/] \- scripts the TeamCity server and agent deployment into Docker/VM images
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration: a plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- Gradle Dependencies - plugin for Gradle to use the TeamCity server as an external dependency repository
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- Jira plugin - display TeamCity builds information in Jira issues and Dashboard. A Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Plastic SCM
- Stash Commit Hook - a plugin for Atlassian Stash to force TeamCity VCS root checking for changes on new changes in Stash
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - a logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support
Other Integration Examples
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
Not yet added/unsorted[https://github.com/RichardSlater/Teamcity.WebWallBoard][https://code.google.com/p/buildwall/]
Discontinued/Obsolete/no more available:
* [P4V Addin|http://p4tc.dnksoft.eu/] \- a Plugin for Perforce P4V to run TeamCity personal builds
[Build log profiler|https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity-Build-Log-Profiler] \- displays a report for the longest stages of the build based on the build log[https://github.com/JetBrains/TeamCity.DSL]