Welcome to Early Access Program website for dotPeek!
dotPeek is a free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of a wide array of developer productivity tools:
Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer.
* Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#
* Support for _.dll_, _.exe_, _.zip_, _.vsix_, _.nupkg_, and _.winmd_ files
* The entire navigation pack from [ReSharper|http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper?utm_source=dotpeek-eap&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=resharper]:
** Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
** Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, implementing members, and more
** Accurate, configurable search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
** Overview of inheritance chains
* Support for downloading code from source servers
* Syntax highlighting
* Complete keyboard support
* Visual Studio look-and-feel
See [Introducing JetBrains dotPeek] and [dotPeek Features|http://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/features] for more info.
(alternatively, download dotPeek as a 32-bit executable or 64-bit executable)
- Release date: July 26, 2013
- System requirements:
- Build highlights:
- Go to Base shows all base classes and interfaces, sorts by hierarchy
- Go to Implementation shows nested classes
- Miscellaneous decompilation fixes incl. those related to async
- Correct decompilation of property/indexer setters, event adders and removers for VB.NET assemblies
- Navigation forward/backward using mouse buttons
- Fixed navigation to control flow targets
- Stability, usability and exception fixes
- All fixes in this build
If you're having issues with this build, you can download an earlier EAP build or get the latest official dotPeek release.