Adds support of .NET Package Managers to TeamCity.
In current state it provides first-class support of NuGet.
- NuGet packages installer build runner:
- installs packages according to David Ebbo post allowing to use NuGet without committing packages to version control.
- updates packages under solution with help of
nuget update command
- NuGet Dependency Trigger:
- Build Trigger that starts a new build if package is updated
- Report used packages in build results tab
- Publish packages build runner
- Publish packages build runner post
- Initial features post
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
Plugin is compatible with TeamCity 6.5 and newer
Builds at teamcity.jetbrains.net
Download latest build of plugin here
- msbuild nuget-extensions/nuget-extensions.sln /t:Rebuild /p:Configuration=Relese
- build 'plugin-zip' in IDEA project.
or submit a patch and build it in TeamCity.
- Find TeamCity Data directory
- Stop TeamCity server
- Put downloaded dotNetPackagesSupport.zip into <TeamCity Data Directory>/plugins
- Start TeamCity server
We need your feedback and usage scenarios.
Feel free to post issues to YouTrack or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use GitHub