Publicly available plugins for JetBrians TeamCity
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
Version Control Systems Support
Testing Frameworks Support
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code at code)
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- Plastic SCM
Want to list your plugin? Contact us
Want to write your plugin? Read more