Welcome to Early Access Program website for dotPeek!
dotPeek is a new free .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of a wide array of developer productivity tools:
Here we publish early pre-release builds of dotPeek. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer.
- Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.0 assemblies to C#
- The entire navigation pack from ReSharper:
- Quick jump to a specific type, assembly, symbol, or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations, implementations, derived and base symbols, implementing members, and more
- Accurate, configurable search for symbol usages with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
- Visual Studio look-and-feel
See ReSharper for more info.