Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1 EAP
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when Silverlight 4 code is referenced from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
Read more in our blog: ReSharper 5 Known Issues, Workarounds, and Bugfix Schedule
ReSharper 5.0 Nightly Builds
This website is the source for ReSharper 5.1 early builds. If you prefer using release software, go download ReSharper 5.0.
ReSharper 5.1 pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
Got Problems or Other Feedback?
Discuss topics related to ReSharper, with us and other community members, in our web forum.
If you find a bug or have a feature suggestion, you are kindly welcome to submit it into our YouTrack Issues Database.
Some icons are by Murid Rahmal and Visual Pharm