What is Maia?
"Maia" is the codename for IntelliJ IDEA 9.
This EAP build requires a valid IntelliJ IDEA 8.0 license. It does NOT auto-restart the 30-day evaluation period if you've already used your evaluation.
- Backgroundable file indexing, limited navigation / editing / VCS functionality during such process.
- JEE 6 EA support, currently JPA 2.0, EJB 3.1, JSF 2.0, WebBeans, Bean Validation
- PHP support
- Tapestry support
- OSGI support
- Task context management
- Spell checker
- Grails Project View
- SmartType completion after 'new' in Groovy
- Closure and generic parameters foldings
- Easy class exclusion from completion & auto-import
Where to Send Feedback
Issue Tracker (instructions for working with JIRA)