How to Get Started
- Install JDK 8.0 (custom JDK 8 is bundled with MPS installation for Windows and Mac OS X).
- Unpack the downloaded JetBrains MPS zip file or run the exe file.
- Use .sh or .bat script in the bin of the distributive to start JetBrains MPS.
MPS IntelliJ IDEA plugin
- Stop IntelliJ IDEA
- Unpack the downloaded IDEA plugin zip file into the IntelliJ IDEA configuration plugin folder (See the details on enabling MPS in IntelliJ IDEA)
- Start IntelliJ IDEA
- The plugin should be listed among the installed plugins
- Add the MPS facet to your project of choise
- Create an MPS model inside your project and let the fun begin
- Check out the MPS User Guide for Java developers for detailed guidelines
The sample projects can be opened from the welcome screen