We are in the bugfixing stage now so there are not much features being implemented.
- Remote Run support for Perforce (Pre-tested (Delayed) Commit will be available soon).
To use Perforce, you will need to have P4WSAD plugin installed in Eclipse. Please make sure you initialize Perforce support (e.g. perform project update) after opening the project before using TeamCity Remote Run.
- Support for Subversion is no more Subversion integration plugin-specific. It will work whether you have Subclipse or Subversive installed in Eclipse.
Current version supports only Subversion 1.5 working copies. If you install Eclipse plugin, your working copy will be automatically upgraded to Subversion 1.5 working copy format. This limitation will be eliminated in the following builds.
- Ability to commit personal build changes manually
- Display unversioned files in the Remote Run dialog
Build results popup now uses horizontal layout instead of a vertical one and has an improved layout of build links.
Build configurations on the Overview page now have new popup for quick access for some of its sub-sections.
The builds waiting in the build queue now provide more detailed information on how the build was triggered:
- Ability to sort search results by build start time in addition to default by relevance sorting. The sorting is available on the search results page.
- Ipr-based runners (IPR, Inspections and Duplicates) now have a dedicated "Reparse" button that initiates retrieving ipr from the version control to present the options necessary for the project configuration.
- Improvements in the support of Perforce client mapping configured in TeamCity. e.g. mapping of all files in a directory without subdirectories is supported now.