What is Early Access Program?
We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers.
Our Early Access Program lets development community closely participate in the product development: try pre-release versions of WebStorm to evaluate features, provide early feedback on our issue tracker, participate in discussions, and influence product development, from early stages onwards.
WebStorm 2017.1 Early Access Program
This is an Early Access Preview build for WebStorm 2017.1.1 (Release notes). Please note that it requires an active subscription.
Windows ZIP archive
OS X installer
Noticeable bug fixes include:
- False ESLint errors for the linebreakstyle (WEB-25487)
- Support for data- attributes in JSX (WEB-22667)
- Support for objects in Vue.js bindings (WEB-26092)
- Performace improvements with TypeScript projects (WEB-25973)
- Download for TS type definitions from the DefinitelyTyped repository (WEB-26160)
WebStorm 2017.1.1 also brings lots of improvements that didn't get into the initial release:
- Completion inwebpack2 configuration files
- New option for TypeScript auto imports to not import exactly from a specific path (e.g. from 'rxjs')
- Intention for changing a path to a different valid option in TypeScript imports
Please remember to install .zip & .tar.gz versions into COMPLETELY EMPTY FOLDER. Do not just unpack over previous version!
Follow product updates on Twitter or select the Early Access Program channel for updates in the IDE (Preferences | Appearance & Behavior | System Settings | Updates) to be notified when the next Early Access Program build is available.