Project Configuration Export
It is now possible to export configuration files for a project with its children as a zip archive to move it to a different TeamCity server. The Project Settings | Settings Export page allows exporting the config files for a project and its subprojects, as well as external dependencies, i.e. build configurations used in snapshot dependencies, templates used as well as vcs roots and all main settings (ssh keys, issue trackers, oauth connections etc...) defined in the parent project.
The settings archive also contains a
report.log file detailing the reasons for exporting external entities.
Commit Status Publisher Improvements
Support for Perforce Jobs
If you use Perforce jobs to label your commits, the changes associated with jobs are now marked with a "wrench" icon in the TeamCity UI. Navigating to the icon opens a pop-up with the job information:
In this EAP projects and build configurations as well as collapse/expand actions received new icons. Overall, the UI boasts of a refreshed look and feel.
- It is now possible to run a custom script on the launch of an Amazon EC2 instance (applicable to instances cloned from AMI's only). The Amazon website details the script format for Linux and Windows.
- Unique hostnames for Windows vSphere cloud agents on can be specified now: when adding an image, choose a customization spec in the corresponding field. The option is available for Linux VMs as well.
Bitbucket Issue Tracker
TeamCity comes with built-in support for many of issue trackers, which now include Bitbucket. The integration with Bitbucket issue tracker can be set up separately, or as a part of TeamCity integration with Bitbucket source code hosting service making it easy to connect TeamCity to Bitbucket issues.
Flaky Test Detector
REST API enhancements
Bundled Tools updates
- the bundled Ant is updated to 1.9.7
- the bundled dotCover is updated to 2016.1
you can now redefine inherited artifact dependencies in build configurations, the same as agent requirements and other settings
- a new option of the Free Disk Space build feature allows you to fail a build if sufficient disk space cannot be freed for the build
- fixed issues