Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the icon.
Plugins submitted for TeamCity plugin contest are marked with the icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
- Version Control Systems Support
- Testing Frameworks Support
- Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Issue Trackers
- Remote APIs
- Administration Tools
- Build Runners
- Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Cloud Support
- Other Systems Support
- Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Other Integration Examples
- Discontinued plugins
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Plastic SCM - by Plastic SCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push and a fork with TeamCity 7.x support
- Surround SCM - integration with Surround SCM version control by Seapine Software
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- FitNesse Tests Runner - a build runner to run FitNesse tests. (announcement)
- Jasmine 2.0 TeamCity reporter - support for emitting TeamCity service messages from Jasmine 2.0 reporter, used to be available in another repository
- Perl TAP Formatter - a formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- PHPUnit Listener 1, PHPUnit Listener 2 - listeners pluggable via
PHPUnit's suite.xmlthat will produce TeamCity service messages for tests. Note: PHPUnit 5 has bundled support for TeamCity
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- SBT tests - a simple (Scala) build tool plugin to report tests to TeamCity
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- tSQLt runner - a runner for unit testing framework for Microsoft SQL Server
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- xUnit test runner - xUnit runner
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino-based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - a radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses, e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in the CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Continuous Integration Dashboard - a personalized dashboard to display build information from TeamCity (and other CI's)
- Dashboard - a .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email sent by TeamCity after a build.
- GCM Notifier - a plugin that allows you to send push notifications from your server to your users' Android device
- Growl Notifier
- HipChat Notifier - a dedicated plugin to send notifications on the TeamCity server events to a HipChat room. There is also a webhooks-based integration available.
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up selected build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- inspiration-ci - a stand-alone web application to monitor TeamCity builds.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- radiate - a build monitor as a desktop application. Can run as a Windows screensaver.
- Slack Notifier - publish build events into Slack. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Notifier by Enliven - another Slack integration plugin. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Build Notifier by Peter Goodman - yet another Slack integration plugin.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for the build status with the committing user's avatar
- TeamCity BuildMonitor - ASP.NET-based build monitor screen
- TeamFlash - a standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display the build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - an alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Wall-T - a build radiator written in JavaFx
- WebHooks - the original WebHooks integration plugin
- WebHooks 2 winner - Allows POST-ing JSON payload upon build finish to a number of registered HTTP listeners.
- Unified Push Notifier - a notifier to send build states to Aerogear's Unified Push Server
- Visual Studio Online Team Rooms Notifier - Allows sending notifications from the TeamCity server to Visual Studio Online team rooms.
- Yammer Notifier - a notifier for Yammer group and users
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- iTeamCity - iPhone app
- TeamCity Admin for iPad - an iPad app, announcement
TeamCity Companion - an iPhone app
- TCity - Android app
- TeamCity Admin for Android - an Android app
- TeamCity Downloader - an Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - an Android dashboard widget
- Google Chrome extensions
- TeamCity RT - Windows 8/Windows RT app
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker; TeamCity 9.1-compatible fork.
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz issue tracker. announcement
- FogBugz - a more recent version of the integration with FogBugz issue tracker
- Redmine - original issue, builds; TeamCity 9.1-compatible fork.
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack
- SourceForge integration - integration with SourceForge as an issue tracker
- TargetProcess by simoneb - TargetProcess issue tracker integration
- TargetProcess by shahabhameed - TargetProcess issue tracker integration
- TFS issue tracker - TFS workitems issue tracker integration. (announcement)
- TFS WorkItem - TFS workitems issue tracker integration. This is a re-work of the "TFS issue tracker" plugin to use native TFS libraries instead of calling a process to get the details
- Trac - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- Visual Studio Online Work Items - integration with Visual Studio Online as an issue tracker
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one, e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Ruby REST client - a Ruby wrapper for the TeamCity Rest API
- Sharp2City - a .Net API for the TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- TeamCitySharp - a .NET Library to access TeamCity via the REST API (newer take).
- Allure - generate an Allure HTML test report as a build artifact
- Build Chain Export - allows exporting a build chain graph of snapshot dependencies in various formats (dot, gml). Builds
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Widgets - TV screen widgets: 'Top Investigations' - displaying users with most investigations on the server (related issue); 'Latest commits' - displaying list of latest VCS changes
- Maven/TeamCity dependencies Tab - displays Maven project dependencies marking those with corresponding TeamCity build configurations
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - a report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configurations and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Flaky tests analyser - allows you to detect flaky/unstable tests in a project (issue, build)
- TeamCity Build Agents Diff - allows comparing build agents' property sets.
- Agent Custom Token Authorize - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browser - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build) (bundled since TeamCity 8.1)
- DisableAllAgents - Solves issue TW-6006: adds the ability to bulk disable/enable all agents
- EnvInject - a runner to add TeamCity parameters from a file. Inspired by the plugin. (also available is the bundled approach)
- JMX plugin - expose server and agent details through Java JMX which can be then monitored by Munin, etc.
- One-time passwords - Authentication module which allows logging in to TeamCity via one-time passwords (OTP)
- Parameter Finder - Customizable detection of software tools installed on the agent and reporting those via agent parameters
- Server Configurations - Allows maintaining and using sets of parameters (associated with a server) in build configurations
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via a remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - a prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Web Ssh winner - an SSH console right in the Teamcity UI
- Advanced Installer - builds Advanced Installer setup projects
- Apica LoadTest - runs web site performance tests using Apica LoadTest and presents the results and statistics on a build results tab
- Android Runner - builds an Android package (.apk) from your Android project (obsolete, use bundled IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner instead)
- Android Emulator
- Ansible Runner - an ansible-playbook build runner. Adds the 'Ansible' runner type to the new build step creation dialog and the 'Ansible Log' tab to build result pages.
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - a Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP, SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- DotNetBuild - a DotNetBuild build runner
- dotMemory Unit - Integration with JetBrains dotMemory Unit allowing you to run tests that check your code for all kinds of memory issues
- dotTrace Profiler - Integration with JetBrains dotTrace to measure performance metrics during the test runs
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- Groovy - run Groovy code as an agent build step
- JMH - a runner and report tab for collecting JMH benckmark report for a runnable .jar file
- Load Impact runner - run Load Impact tests from TeamCity (announcement)
- Meta Runners Power Pack - a collection of meta runners for various tasks like downloading a file, triggering a build, tagging a build, changing a build status, running PHP tasks, etc.
- NDepend - runs NDepend analysis (.NET) and displays NDepend reports in TeamCity
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - creates Octopus-compatible NuGet packages and triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- OpenCover Runner - allows running code coverage with OpenCover as a build step
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows you to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
Red Gate SQL CI runner - supports Red Gate tools for continuous integration and database deployment
- Squish Runner - allows running froglogic Squish GUI Tester tests from TeamCity
- StyleCop runner
- TeamCity.Node - provides Node.js, NPM, NVM and PhantomJS runners
- TeamCity.Virtual - Docker and Vagrant virtual build runners
- todo report - a runner to scan for "todo"s in the code and display the result report
- Trigger.io integration - a runner to run a build in Trigger.io build service
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
- SBT Runner - allows running builds with Simple Build Tool (Scala) (bundled since TeamCity 9.1)
- VSTest.Console Runner - allows running tests with vstest.console (bundled since TeamCity 9.1)
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers among several build configurations
- Bisect - Automatic builds triggering by bisecting changes to find the breaking change
- Build messages highlighter - Allows highlighting the key info for a build on the Build Overview page using TeamCity service messages.
- Chuck Norris - Inspired by Jenkins Chuck Norris plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/ChuckNorris+Plugin)
- Date Build Number - adds a date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - a custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs certain percentage longer than the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds the ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing among build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also the Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds a build to the build queue when detecting a change in the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - a custom parameter type to display the custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
- Cloud Openstack - launches OpenStack virtual machines
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Microsoft Azure cloud - launches virtual machines in Microsoft Azure cloud
- VMware vSphere Cloud - launches virtual machines in VMWare vSphere cloud
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Azure Active Directory - TeamCity user authentication via the login to Azure AD
- Cadence vManager - a build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- Achievements - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents - turns the TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays the user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- BitBucket Trigger and Status - provides BitBucket-specific build triggering and pull request status update
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Chef install - downloads and installs the TeamCity server and agent via Chef
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher - Publishes build status to Gerrit Code Review tool or Atlassian Stash. Builds
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those with local and remote git repositories. Windows only.
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for the TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- Investigations Auto-Assigner - a plugin to assign build failure investigations automatically (basic implementation)
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- JIRA reporter - adds comments/modifies JIRA issues on TeamCity builds
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on an agent
- Meta-Runner - adds the ability to create runners from xml. (obsolete, implemented as core functionality in the scope of TeamCity 8.0)
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on the agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Node.js Service Messages - an npm package for generation of TeamCity service messages in Node.js
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on the displayed build's status
- Password reset winner - Adds a 'password reset' link to the login screen and allows you to reset password without disturbing the TeamCity Administrator.
- Puppet TeamCity module - installation of the TeamCity server and agent from a yum repository via puppet
- Queue Manager - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to pause the TeamCity build queue manually
- S3 Uploader - uploads build artifacts to S3 bucket
- Service messages .NET library - a .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Status - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See also the Commit Status Publisher plugin.
- Symbol Server - Allows you to use TeamCity as a Windows symbol and source server.
- TeamCity.Meta - provides easy-to-use access to TeamCity public collection of Meta Runners.
- UI Static Content - adds a static text to various TeamCity pages
- UpSource - links commits to UpSource reviews
- VSIX gallery winner - Turns TeamCity into a Visual Studio Extensions (vsix) Gallery
- TeamCity Benchmark - allows executing various benchmarks against TeamCity installation. Related post with details.
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration: a plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- Datadog - send TeamCity build events to Datadog (commercial system for metrics and events analysis)
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- Gradle Dependencies - a plugin for Gradle to use the TeamCity server as an external dependency repository
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- JIRA plugin - display TeamCity builds information in JIRA issues and Dashboard. A Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Plastic SCM
- Puppet TeamCity Manager - Configures TeamCity Projects, Build Configurations and VCS Roots via Puppet
- Stash Commit Hook - a plugin for Atlassian Stash to force TeamCity VCS root checking for changes on new changes in Stash
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - a logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support, see also VSTest.Console Runner
Other Integration Examples
- psake - an example on reporting NUnit tests to TeamCity from a psake build
- NUnit/PowerShell scirpts - running NUnit tests locally or in TeamCity with due reporting
- FTP PowerShell scripts - a set of PowerShell scripts targeting Drupal deployments (detailing blog post
These plugins are discontinued by their authors
- TeamCity Console - a Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts