Enables TeamCity user authorisation and user management via JetBrains Hub
Main Features of the plugin:
- Login/Logout through Hub
- Automatic and/or on-demand synchronization of Hub users/user groups with TeamCity:
- Creating/deleting TeamCity users
- Updating TeamCity user data (username, display name, email, jabber, default VCS usernames, etc.)
- Creating/deleting TeamCity user groups
- UpdatingTeamCity user group data (name, description)
- Assigning/unassiging users/groups to/from groups
- Merging users/groups
- Export of TeamCity users/user groups to Hub
- Export of users groups, membership
- Optional export of user details ( email, jabber, default VCS usernames, built-in password hash, NT/LDAP username)
- Setting a Hub ID for every exported user/group
The current plugin version is designed for TeamCity 9.1 with Hub 1.0 future releases
Required Java version 1.7+
The plugin supports MS Internet Explore 9.0+.
Please check the Hub documentation for more details on the supported environment.
Download and Installation Instructions
Download hub-plugin.zip and install the plugin as described here.
Plugin Development Status
In active development.
Everyone is encouraged to try the plugin, however issues can be uncovered.
If you believe you've faced a bug: Issue Tracker (project: TeamCity)
If you want to ask a question or discuss: Forum
Any of the above, but you do not want it to be publicly accessible: Online Form or Feedback email