Enables TeamCity user authorisation and user management via JetBrains Hub
Main Features of the plugin:
- Login/Logout through Hub
- Automatic and/or on-demand synchronization of Hub users/user groups with TeamCity:
- Creating/deleting TeamCity users
- Updating TeamCity user data (username, display name, email, jabber, default VCS usernames, etc.)
- Creating/deleting TeamCity user groups
- UpdatingTeamCity user group data (name, description)
- Assigning/unassiging users/groups to/from groups
- Merging users/groups
- Export of TeamCity users/user groups to Hub
- Export of users groups, membership
- Optional export of user details ( email, jabber, default VCS usernames, built-in password hash, NT/LDAP username)
- Setting a Hub ID for every exported user/group
The current plugin version is designed for TeamCity 9.1 with Hub 1.0 future releases
Required Java version 1.7+
The plugin supports MS Internet Explore 9.0+.
Please check the Hub documentation for more details on the supported environment.
Download and Installation Instructions
Download hub-plugin.zip and install the plugin as described here
Plugin Development Status
In active development.
Everyone is encouraged to try the plugin, however issues can be uncovered.