We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. The EAP lets the community try pre-release versions of 0xDBE and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Download 0xDBE 1.0 EAP
0xDBE 1.0 EAP build 142.4861.1, released on Sep 16th, 2015
Windows zip archive
Mac installer with JRE 1.8u40 custom build
Be sure to check the documentation to learn how to quickly get started with 0xDBE.
0xDBE is still under development and we really appreciate your feedback. Please submit bug reports and feature requests directly to the issue tracker. In case you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it on our discussion forum.
Every week we keep rolling out a fresh EAP build. Today, in addition to regular bugfixes and enhancements, it comes with several new features:
- Faster and native support for Microsoft SQL Server schema introspection
- Configurable behavior of the Execute action. You can choose what happens when it's invoked from inside of a statement: Ask you what to execute, execute the Smallest statement, or execute the Largest statement; outside of statements, you can configure it to do Nothing, or to Execute statements to the end.
- A dedicated action for opening a new query console
- The brand new action for modifying tables via Ctrl + F6 (Cmd + F6 for OS X). Now you can add, change and remove columns, indices, and foreign keys, with an instant SQL preview.
0xDBE 142.4685 Released
0xDBE 142.4463 Released
0xDBE 142.4250 Released
0xDBE 142.4082 Released
0xDBE 142.3925 Released
0xDBE 142.3723 Released
The new EAP build brings several improvements: native and faster schema introspection for PostgreSQL (make sure you have the latest PostgreSQL driver downloaded); and reworked Run and Explain Plan actions, now sensitive to context and selection.
0xDBE 142.2927 Released
This bugfix update addresses the issues you've reported in the previous build, including problems with loading the MySQL 5.1 schema.
0xDBE 142.2675 Released
Welcome the new 0xDBE EAP build!
- New schema introspection for MySQL & Oracle (re-sync required)
- Object grouping in Database view
- Improved connection settings and URL templates
- Query plan viewer in console
- Diff view for tables and query results
- Scripted data extractors
- OSX bundle with JDK 1.8u40 (custom build)
See the full list of changes in the release notes.
Say hello to 141.191, the latest 0xDBE EAP build, as it comes bringing a lot of gifts.
- Now you can open more than one console per data source, and then quickly switch between them via the Files tool window, or the Recent Files menu, or the Navigation toolbar
- Each console now has a schema switcher
- To help you track and manage changes to the SQL code, we've equipped the console with the Local History toolwindow (can revert, too!)
- Distraction Free Mode for when you only want to see the code editor. You can switch to this mode and back with a single key shortcut.
- Git and Mercurial log viewers have been improved
- HiDPI support for Windows and Linux is now available
- The Mac installer doesn't require Java 6 anymore (works fine with Java 7 or 8.)
Today we've released 0xDBE 139.795, a fresh 0xDBE 1.0 preview build. Inside this minor December update you'll find more than 100 bugfixes and improvements. At the same time we continue working on some major new features, so be sure we'll have something awesome to show you in the beginning of the next year.
To see the complete list of changes, please read the release notes.
0xDBE 138.2222 Released
We've just released 0xDBE 1.0 EAP 138.2222 build to address the two critical problems in Table Editor and Results View:
- The incorrect displaying of floating point values
- The not-working Save / Copy All Data menus
See the full list of changes in the release notes.
We've just released 0xDBE 1.0 EAP 138.2221 build. The fresh EAP build as always is packed with new features and bug-fixes.
- Transposed Mode, Zooming, Image Detection and lots of other UI improvements in the Table Editor and Results View
- The Value and Documentation views have been merged. The value info is a part of the Quick Documentation view now
- Now you can quickly switch between Docked and Floated modes in the Quick Documentation view (by pressing the same shortcut)
- The button in the Quick Documentation view that calculates the number of rows
- The Query Info button on the toolbar of the Table Editor and Results View
- The Event Log improvements: execution statistics and failed statements information
- The Auto-Commit default can be set per Data Source
- The capability to run large SQL files (and MySQL dumps)
- The Auto Increment option in the Create New… dialog.
- The Navigate to a Table/Procedure action via Ctrl+N (Cmd+N for OS X)
- Faster schema loading for SQL Server
- Better coding assistance for CROSS JOINs
- The redesigned Settings dialog
0xDBE 138.1400 Released
- Visual diagrams are available now for databases
- Git, Subversion, IdeaVim, Terminal, Task Management and other plugins now can be installed via Settings → Plugins
- Integrated Windows authentication support for SQL Server
- The database field is now optional for PostgreSQL
- Indexing is now restricted to selected schemas and tables
- The default Auto-commit value can be configured via data source settings
- The default Auto-commit is off for Oracle
- The GTK+ UI theme now works on Ubuntu
- Import/Export settings actions are available via the File menu
- UTF8 is the default encoding for MySQL
- The Output tool window shows the results of PRINT statements
- Double click on a table opens the Table editor
- Column rename refactoring support for SQLite
- Code completion improvements
And many more… See the full list of changes in the release notes.