Publicly available plugins for JetBrains TeamCity.
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend any plugins provided by third parties and accepts no responsibility for any of the mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs, possible data loss, etc.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with the icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
- Version Control Systems Support
- Testing Frameworks Support
- Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Issue Trackers
- Remote APIs
- Administration Tools
- Build Runners
- Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Cloud Support
- Other Systems Support
- Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Other Integration Examples
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Plastic SCM - by Plastic SCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push and a fork with TeamCity 7.x support
- Surround SCM - integration with Surround SCM version control by Seapine Software
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- FitNesse Tests Runner - a build runner to run FitNesse tests. (announcement)
- Jasmine 2.0 TeamCity reporter - support for emitting TeamCity service messages from Jasmine 2.0 reporter, used to be available in another repository
- Perl TAP Formatter - formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- PHPUnit Listener 1, PHPUnit Listener 2 - listeners which can be plugged via PHPUnit's suite.xml and will produce TeamCity service messages for tests
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- SBT tests - simple (Scala) build tool plugin to report tests to TeamCity
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- tSQLt runner - runner for unit testing framework for Microsoft SQL Server
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- CCTray support - ability to see TeamCity build statuses in CruiseControl's CCTray (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CityTracker - Mac OS X status bar notifications
- Dashboard - .NET web application to display data from TeamCity and other systems like Sonar and GitHub
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- GCM Notifier - a plugin that allows you to send push notifications from your server to your users' Android device
- Growl Notifier
- HipChat Notifier - dedicated plugin to send notifications about events on TeamCity server to a HipChat room. There is also webhooks-based integration available.
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- inspiration-ci - a stand-alone web application to monitor TeamCity builds.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- radiate - build monitor as desktop application. Can run as a Windows screensaver.
- Slack Notifier - publish build events into Slack. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Notifier by Enliven - another Slack integration plugin. Announcement blog post.
- Slack Build Notifier by Peter Goodman - yet another Slack integration plugin.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Wall-T - build radiator written in JavaFx
- Visual Studio Online Team Rooms Notifier - Allows to send notifications from TeamCity server to Visual Studio Online team rooms.
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- iTeamCity - iPhone app
- TeamCity Admin for iPad - iPad app, announcement
- TeamCity Companion - iPhone app
- TCity - Android app
- TeamCity Admin for Android - Android app
- TeamCity Downloader - Android app to browse and download build artifacts
- TeamCity Widget for Android - Android dashboard widget
- Google Chrome extensions
- TeamCity RT - Windows 8/Windows RT app
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz. announcement
- Redmine - original issue, builds
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack
- TFS issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- Trac - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- Visual Studio Online Work Items - integration with Visual Studio Online as issue tracker
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Ruby REST client - a Ruby wrapper for the TeamCity Rest API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- TeamCitySharp - *.NET Library to access TeamCity via REST API (newer take).
- Allure - generate Allure HTML test report as a build artifact
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Maven/TeamCity dependencies Tab - displays Maven project dependencies marking those with corresponding TeamCity build configurations
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configurations and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Flaky tests analyser - allows you to detect flaky/unstable tests in a project (issue, build)
- TeamCity Build Agents Diff - allows comparing build agents' property sets.
- Agent Custom Token Authorize - a way to authorize an agent by adding a token to agent properties file (basic implementation)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browse - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build)
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- VCS Root Manager - allows you to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Apica LoadTest - runs web site performance tests using Apica LoadTest and presents the results and statistics on a build results tab
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project (obsolete, use bundled IntelliJ IDEA Project Runner instead)
- Android Emulator
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP, SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- Load Impact runner - run Load Impact tests from TeamCity (announcement)
- Meta Runners Power Pack - a collection of meta runners for various tasks like downloading a file, triggering a build, tagging a build, changing a build status, running PHP tasks, etc.
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- OpenCover Runner - allows running code coverage with OpenCover as a build step
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows you to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
- Red Gate SQL CI runner - supports Red Gate tools for continuous integration and database deployment
- Squish Runner - allows to run froglogic Squish GUI Tester tests from TeamCity
- StyleCop runner
- TeamCity.Node - provides Node.js, NPM, NVM and PhantomJS runners
- TeamCity.Virtual - Docker and Vagrant virtual build runners
- Trigger.io integration - a runner to run the build in Trigger.io build service
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
- SBT Runner - allows running build with Simple Build Tool (Scala)
- VSTest.Console Runner - allows to run tests with vstest.console
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows you to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to the build number. See also Groovy plug and "Formatted Date Parameter" below.
- Failure Formula - custom metric which can be used to fail a build if it runs longer certain percentage then the previous one.
- Formatted Date Parameter - provides a configuration parameter with the current date/timestamp.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
- Web parameters - custom parameter type to display custom run build dialog parameter drop down with options retrieved from an external web service
- Cloud Openstack - launches OpenStack virtual machines
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Microsoft Azure cloud - launches virtual machines in Microsoft Azure cloud
- VMware vSphere Cloud - launches virtual machines in VMWare vSphere cloud
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Cadence vManager - build runner to execute remote API calls to Cadence vManager
- Crowd Authentication - plugin for TeamCity to allow user login through Atlassian Crowd. (blog post, announcement)
- Graphite Integration - sends various build, code and test metrics (including FxCop and OpenCover) to Graphite/StatsD.
- JMeter - integrate with JMeter for performance testing within builds and displaying trends.
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- Leiningen - Clojure Leiningen plugin for on-the-fly stages, tests and artifacts reporting to TeamCity
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs (sources)
- SonarQube - a build runner to run Sonar code analysis and publish it to Sonar
- Achievements - granting TeamCity users various badges based on their activity
- Artifacts torrents - turns TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Avatar - displays user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- BitBucket Trigger and Status - provides BitBucket-specific build triggering and pull request status update
- Build Chain Export - allows to export build chain graph of snapshot dependencies in various formats (dot, gml). Builds
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Chef install - downloads and installs TeamCity server and agent via Chef
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher - Publishes build status to Gerrit Code Review tool or Atlassian Stash. Builds
- Config monitor - Monitors TeamCity data directory file changes and synchronizes those to local and remote git repositories. Windows only.
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- Investigations Auto-Assigner - a plugin to assign build failure investigations automatically (basic implementation)
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- JIRA reporter - adds comments/modifies JIRA issues on TeamCity builds
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml. (obsolete, implemented as core functionality in the scope of TeamCity 8.0)
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Node.js Service Messages - npm package for generation of TeamCity service messages in Node.js
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- Puppet TeamCity module - installation of TeamCity server and agent from a yum repository via puppet
- Queue Manager - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows you to pause TeamCity build queue manually
- Service messages .NET library - .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Status - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See also the Commit Status Publisher plugin.
- Symbol Server - Allows you to use TeamCity as a Windows symbol and source server.
- TeamCity.Meta - provides easy-to-use access to TeamCity public collection of Meta Runners.
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration Plugin plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code)
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- Jira plugin - display TeamCity builds information in Jira issues and Dashboard. Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- Plastic SCM
- Stash Commit Hook - plugin for Atlassian Stash to force TeamCity VCS root checking for changes on new changes in Stash
- VSTest.TeamCityLogger - logger for Microsoft VSTest with TeamCity support
Other Integration Examples
- psake - example on reporting NUnit tests to TeamCity from psake build
- NUnit/PowerShell scirpts - running NUnit tests locally or in TeamCity with due reporting
- FTP PowerShell scripts - set of PowerShell scripts targeting Drupal deployments (detailing blog post