We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. The EAP lets the community try pre-release versions of 0xDBE and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Download 0xDBE 1.0 EAP
0xDBE 1.0 EAP build 138.2222.2, released on September 22nd, 2014
Windows zip archive
0xDBE 138.2222 Released
We've just released 0xDBE 1.0 EAP 138.2222 build to address the two critical problems in Table Editor and Results View:
- The incorrect displaying of floating point values
- The not-working Save / Copy All Data menus
See the full list of changes in the release notes.
We've just released 0xDBE 1.0 EAP 138.2221 build. The fresh EAP build as always is packed with new features and bug-fixes.
- Transposed Mode, Zooming, Image Detection and lots of other UI improvements in the Table Editor and Results View
- The Value and Documentation views have been merged. The value info is a part of the Quick Documentation view now
- Now you can quickly switch between Docked and Floated modes in the Quick Documentation view (by pressing the same shortcut)
- The button in the Quick Documentation view that calculates the number of rows
- The Query Info button on the toolbar of the Table Editor and Results View
- The Event Log improvements: execution statistics and failed statements information
- The Auto-Commit default can be set per Data Source
- The capability to run large SQL files (and MySQL dumps)
- The Auto Increment option in the Create New… dialog.
- The Navigate to a Table/Procedure action via Ctrl+N (Cmd+N for OS X)
- Faster schema loading for SQL Server
- Better coding assistance for CROSS JOINs
- The redesigned Settings dialog
0xDBE 138.1400 Released
- Visual diagrams are available now for databases
- Git, Subversion, IdeaVim, Terminal, Task Management and other plugins now can be installed via Settings → Plugins
- Integrated Windows authentication support for SQL Server
- The database field is now optional for PostgreSQL
- Indexing is now restricted to selected schemas and tables
- The default Auto-commit value can be configured via data source settings
- The default Auto-commit is off for Oracle
- The GTK+ UI theme now works on Ubuntu
- Import/Export settings actions are available via the File menu
- UTF8 is the default encoding for MySQL
- The Output tool window shows the results of PRINT statements
- Double click on a table opens the Table editor
- Column rename refactoring support for SQLite
- Code completion improvements
And many more… See the full list of changes in the release notes.
Be sure to check the documentation to learn how to quickly get started with 0xDBE.
0xDBE is still under development and we really appreciate your feedback. Please submit bug reports and feature requests directly to the issue tracker. In case you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it on our discussion forum.