Starting from this EAP, to easily access builds you want to monitor, you can mark them as favorite. Any manually triggered build will be marked as favorite automatically. The marked builds will be listed on "My Favorite Builds" page. In addition, notification rules can be configured for such builds.
Managing custom charts from the TeamCity Web UI
Before this build, you could manage your custom charts by manually modifying the
TeamCity Data Directory
>/pluginData/plugin-settings.xml file. now you can create a new chart:
- on the Statistics tab for a project or build configuration using the Add new chart button. Note that only one build configuration can be currently added as the data source.
- on the Parameters tab of the build results page, where the list of Reported statistic values provides checkboxes to select the statistics type for a new project- or build-configuration-level chart.
Modifying custom charts now can also be easily done from the TeamCity Web UI.
More details on this feature are available in our documentation.
We are working on the project import and in this EAP an initial version of this feature is presented. So far the import is possible only from a backup file produced using the current version of TeamCity. it is by design that we do not support importing projects from old-version backup files. To import projects, a backup file should be placed into the
<TeamCity Data Directory>/backup directory.
The following data is not imported:
- Build logs
- Personal changes files (we import personal builds and their data, but don't import changed files)
- Code Duplicate inspections
- Audit records
- User roles definitions (from the
- Old tables 'vcs_changes' and 'personal_vcs_changes'
Known Security issues
- Imported users can get higher-level permissions (e.g. system administrator role) on the target server (if the source/target server have different
roles-config.xmlor groups with the same keys have different set of roles granted)
- User groups are merged by their string Id. So, if the servers have semantically different groups with the same name, imported users might end up in the wrong groups.
Create build configuration from Meta-Runner
It is not easy to make changes in Meta-Runners xml files. To make this process easier we introduced ability to create build configuration from Meta-Runner definition. Once build configuration is created, you can change it's step, adjust parameters and requirements and then extract into Meta-Runner with the same ID.