We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. The EAP lets the community try pre-release versions of 0xDBE and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Download 0xDBE 1.0 EAP
0xDBE 1.0 EAP build 138.1400.3, released on August 1st, 2014
- Visual diagrams are available now for databases
- Git, Subversion, IdeaVim, Terminal, Task Management and other plugins now can be installed via Settings → Plugins
- Integrated Windows authentication support for SQL Server
- The database field is now optional for PostgreSQL
- Indexing is now restricted to selected schemas and tables
- The default Auto-commit value can be configured via data source settings
- The default Auto-commit is off for Oracle
- The GTK+ UI theme now works on Ubuntu
- Import/Export settings actions are available via the File menu
- UTF8 is the default encoding for MySQL
- The Output tool window shows the results of PRINT statements
- Double click on a table opens the Table editor
- Column rename refactoring support for SQLite
- Code completion improvements
And many more… See the full list of changes in the release notes.
Be sure to check the documentation to learn how to quickly get started with 0xDBE.
0xDBE is still under development and we really appreciate your feedback. Please submit bug reports and feature requests directly to the issue tracker. In case you have a question, don't hesitate to ask it on our discussion forum.