Easier Build Artifacts Configuration
You can now browse agent checkout directory of a last build during artifact paths configuration:
We reworked how Changes page displays change status. Now a simple pie-chart is shown near the change comment:
Running build estimation improvements
TeamCity always calculated build duration estimate based on an average build duration among all of the builds in a build configuration history.
Starting with this EAP we switched to a new algorithm. New algorithm takes into account build stages reached by a running build. If build still executes some build step and TeamCity knows that there are two more build steps to execute, it will use this information when estimated time left is calculated.
- Performance of restore from backup operation has been improved
- Save / Cancel buttons across TeamCity UI moved to the left side
- Artifact dependency can be specified for the same build configuration where dependency is defined (TW-12984)
- Copy operation is now available for templates
- Bundled Ant updated to version 1.8.4
- Maven 3.1.1 is now bundled with TeamCity
- resolved issues