What's This All About
Scala Plugin turns IntelliJ IDEA to a convenient Scala development environment.
If it's the first time you're seeing this page, you should strongly consider reading Getting Started with IntelliJ IDEA Scala Plugin.
What's in It for You
You're probably wondering what exactly Scala plugin can do for you. Figure it out right now.
- Outdated Features Guide — outdated overview of plugin features (will be removed after new Scala plugin features page will be added).
- Scala Compiler Settings and Scala Debugger Settings — you're probably going to need them adjusted soon.
What's Been On
See the Version History page for the latest plugin releases and more or less detailed what's new info.
The Roadmap, as you have probably expected, gives you a bit of insight into what will become of us.
So, if you're curious, read it: Roadmap.
Reading this page is not probably going to take all of your day, so we've collected this bunch of links to keep you entertained.
- Blog — a source of news, hints and feature announcements.
- Forum — a great place to exchange experience.
- The Scala Programming Language — a must-read source of first-hand info about Scala.
If you've found a bug, a glitch, anything that doesn't work well, or as you think it should —
in other words, you have what we call feedback, you're welcome to our Issue tracker.
You can submit bug reports and, what's even more exciting, your ideas of new features.
If you feel like you've got time to play with the plugin code yourself — visit Source Repository on GitHub.
Here we put some instructions on how to build Scala plugin from scratch.
Check Nightly Builds for Leda page to get the latest plugin version with actual changes.