MS Visual Studio 2013 support in build runners
TeamCity .NET build runners now have full support MS Visual Studio 2013. Support for new version of Visual Studio in TeamCity Add-in will be added in the future versions.
Auto merge build feature
If you're using feature branches with Git and Mercurial, you can now configure TeamCity to merge feature branch automatically to master if build in feature branch completes successfully.
Simple/advanced options on build configuration settings
Build configuration settings are divided onto simple and advanced options.
VCS labeling build feature
A new build feature for VCS labeling was added. VCS labeling settings will be converted automatically to this build feature. The build feature allows more flexible configuration, you can now have different labeling settings for different VCS roots, or overwrite labeling settings inherited from template completely.
Create configuration / template wizard hidden
Create build configuration wizard is no longer available. It is replaced with simple dialog asking for build configuration/template name and ID.
Build results report tabs moved to project level
In previous versions there were two places where you could configure report tabs:
- project level report tabs were configured in project
- build results report tabs were configured in global administration area
Starting with this version both project and build report tabs are configured on the project level, thus project administrators can manage build report tabs themselves.
Maven settings moved to project level
Maven settings are also moved from global administration area to project level. This makes it possible to delegate configuration of Maven settings to project administrators.
Jacoco coverage integration
A new coverage engine based on Jacoco is now available for Ant, Maven, Gradle and IDEA Project build steps.
Pick up targets, IDEA artifacts and run configurations on build step
You can now list targets/tasks, IntelliJ IDEA run configurations and inspection profiles right on the build step page.
- memory usage of the TeamCity server has been reduced for the cases when builds have a tenths of thousands of tests
- project can be changed in investigation dialog when investigation is assigned for a test, useful when test fails in sibling projects
- tabs with projects have been replaced with drop down on my changes page
- statistic values published during the build are now shown on build parameters tab
- new option in YouTrack integration picks all project codes from the YouTrack server automatically