These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
- Version Control Systems Support
- Testing Frameworks Support
- Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Issue Trackers
- Remote APIs
- Administration Tools
- Build Runners
- Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Other Systems Support
- Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Other Integration Examples
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Plastic SCM - by Plastic SCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push and a fork with TeamCity 7.x support
- Surround SCM - integration with Surround SCM version control by Seapine Software
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- FitNesse Tests Runner - a build runner to run FitNesse tests. (announcement)
- Perl TAP Formatter - formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- PHPUnit Listener 1, PHPUnit Listener 2 - listeners which can be plugged via PHPUnit's suite.xml and will produce TeamCity service messages for tests
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- SBT tests - simple (scala) build tool plugin to report tests to TeamCity
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- tSQLt runner - runner for unit testing framework for Microsoft SQL Server
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Build Lights - make your own Arduino based build notifier for TeamCity and other CI tools!
- Buildron - radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- GCM Notifier - a plugin that allows you to send push notifications from your server to your users' Android device
- Growl Notifier
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- radiate - build monitor as desktop application. Can run as a Windows screensaver.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Google Chrome extensions
- TeamCity RT - Windows 8/Windows RT app
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz. announcement
- Redmine - original issue, builds
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack
- TFS issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- Trac - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Ruby REST client - a Ruby wrapper for the TeamCity Rest API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- TeamCitySharp - *.NET Library to access TeamCity via REST API (newer take).
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Maven/TeamCity dependencies Tab - displays Maven project dependencies marking those with corresponding TeamCity build configurations
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configurations and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Flaky tests analyser - allows to detect flaky/unstable tests in a project (issue, build)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browse - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build)
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- VCS Root Manager - allows to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project
- Android Emulator
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP,SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- Node.js support - provides Node.js, NPM and PhantomJS runners
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- OpenCover Runner - allows running code coverage with OpenCover as a build step
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
- Red Gate (SQL Server) - integration with Red Gate SQL Server tools for database changes deployment
- StyleCop runner
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- Kill Billd - Kills Bill builds running for too long comparing to last successful build
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- Shared Resources - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Sauce Labs - integrates TeamCity with Sauce Labs
- Avatar - displays user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- Artifacts torrents - turns TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Commit Status Publisher - Publishes build status to Gerrit Code Review tool or Atlassian Stash. Builds
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- Queue Manager - (bundled since TeamCity 8.0) allows to pause TeamCity build queue manually
- Service messages .NET library - .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Staus - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash. See also "Commit Status Publisher" plugin.
- Symbol Server - Allows to use TeamCity as a Windows symbol and source server.
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration Plugin plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code at code)
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- Jira plugin - display TeamCity builds information in Jira issues and Dashboard. Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Magenta/Riff-Raff - Guardian deploy system which uses TeamCity to grab and mark builds of deployed artifacts
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- Plastic SCM
Other Integration Examples
psake - example on reporting NUnit tests to TeamCity from psake build