Publicly available plugins for JetBrians TeamCity
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
The plugins are listed in the following sections:
- Version Control Systems Support
- Testing Frameworks Support
- Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Issue Trackers
- Remote APIs
- Administration Tools
- Build Runners
- Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Other Systems Support
- Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Other Integration Examples
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Plastic SCM - by Plastic SCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push and a fork with TeamCity 7.x support
- Surround SCM - integration with Surround SCM version control by Seapine Software
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- FitNesse Tests Runner - a build runner to run FitNesse tests. (announcement)
- Perl TAP Formatter - formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- PHPUnit Listener 1, PHPUnit Listener 2 - listeners which can be plugged via PHPUnit's suite.xml and will produce TeamCity service messages for tests
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- SBT tests - simple (scala) build tool plugin to report tests to TeamCity
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- Boxcar notifications - send out notifications via Boxcar.
- Buildron - radiator in a game-like design. Watch your builds in an entertaining way!
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- BuildStatusMonitor - a standalone Windows application which displays TeamCity build status on Delcom lights devices.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- Growl Notifier
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- Nabaztag Notifier
- ProjectMonitor - support for TeamCity in Pivotal Labs ProjectMonitor (Big Visible Chart CI aggregator). Initial support by Ian Zabel.
- Team piazza - provides separate page for build status with committing users avatar
- TeamFlash - standalone application (Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi) to display build status on Delcom USB lights.
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
Apps, Notification and Interaction Applications
- Google Chrome extensions
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz. announcement
- Redmine - original issue, builds
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack
- TFS issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- Trac - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Ruby REST client - a Ruby wrapper for the TeamCity Rest API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- TeamCitySharp - *.NET Library to access TeamCity via REST API (newer take).
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Maven/TeamCity dependencies Tab - displays Maven project dependencies marking those with corresponding TeamCity build configurations
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configurations and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Flaky tests analyser - allows to detect flaky/unstable tests in a project (issue, build)
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Data Directory Browse - Adds "Browse Data Directory" under Diagnostics to allow TeamCity data directory browsing and files editing. (build)
- TeamCity Console - Web console to run Groovy scripts in TeamCity environment. Also provides a report of server Spring context.
- VCS Root Manager - allows to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- VCS users syncronization - prototype plugin to create TeamCity users based on VCS commits
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project
- Android Emulator
- BlazeMeter - adds a runner to run load tests using BlazeMeter and view the report as a build tab
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Cabal - Cabal build runner for Haskell projects (announcement)
- CMake - support for CMake & GNU Make builds
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Deployer - upload build artifacts to FTP,SSH, Windows share (SMB), deploy to Tomcat, etc.
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Grails support - TeamCity-aware reporting for Grails builds
- Node.js support - provides Node.js, NPM and PhantomJS runners
- NuGet support - support for NuGet (bundled since TeamCity 7.0)
- Octopus Deploy - triggers Octopus Deploy deployments
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Python Runner - allows to simply run python scripts in different operating systems (automatically detects Pythons on agents and maintains compatibility)
- Red Gate (SQL Server) - integration with Red Gate SQL Server tools for database changes deployment
- StyleCop runner
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- Xcode runner by JetBrains - builds and runs tests for Xcode projects (Mac OS, iOS applications) (bundled since TeamCity 7.1)
- Xcode runner 1, Xcode runner 2 (and a several forks) - third-party earlier takes on Xcode runners
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- Git Scheduling Trigger - a custom implementation for TW-23879:Ability to trigger builds in specific branches by schedule
- NetPublisher - publishing build artifacts to a network share (server-side)
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Shared Build Number - provides build number sharing between the build configurations and more.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL.
- TeamCity Shared Resources - Plugin allows to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "resources" and "locks".
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- Rally - integrates TeamCity with Rally.
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- WhiteSource - integration with WhiteSource open-source licenses management solution
- Avatar - displays user's avatar in UI. Announcement.
- Artifacts mirror plugin - turns TeamCity server and agent into a torrent tracker and seeder for artifacts published to the server.
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Debian package generator - a tool to generate custom Debian package for TeamCity server and agent
- Fools Day Plugin
- GitHub Change Status - post TeamCity change status to GitHub via CI status GitHub API. announcement
- Gerrit Changes Status Update - a Gerrit Verification build runner which calls ssh gerrit command to Label Verify. +1 if build success, -1 otherwise.
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Linux System Properties - - provides Linux OS-specific parameters on agent
- Local Cloud - creates a "cloud" on the server's machine using its local agents
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Microsoft SDKs Detector - detects Microsoft SDKs (Azure SDK, Windows Phone SDK and ASP.NET MVC) on agent and exposes configuration parameters
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- Queue Manager - allows to pause TeamCity build queue manually
- Service messages .NET library - .NET library for generating (and parsing) TeamCity service messages from .NET applications
- Stash Change Staus - sends build status updates to Atlassian Stash
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- Confluence Plugin - TeamCity Integration Plugin plugin for Atlassian Confluence by StiltSoft
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code at code)
- Gradle about - a plugin for Gradle with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- Jira plugin - display TeamCity builds information in Jira issues and Dashboard. Jira plugin by StiltSoft
- Karma - supports reporting of tests progress using TeamCity service messages
- Maven about - a plugin for Maven with support for TeamCity. Generates a textual description of the artifacts
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- Plastic SCM
Other Integration Examples
psake - example on reporting NUnit tests to TeamCity from psake build