This document explains to you how to install Xdebug extension to your Web server and prepare it for work with PhpStorm.
Intalling Xdebug extension
- Download the Xdebug extension compatible with your PHP version.
- Copy the extension file to your Web server in a location that is accessible by the Web server.
- Add the following lines at the end of your php.ini file:
- Restart your Web server
- Check your installation:
- Create a file with the following content:
- Open a page corresponds to this file and check phpinfo() output. It should contain Xdebug section:
Add the following lines to the 'Xdebug' section of your php.ini file: