free, open source
This plugin allows to limit concurrently running builds from different build configurations based on defined "locks".
Current version supports multiple read and write locks per build configuration.
Plugin Development Status
Install the plugin as usual.
There are two types of locks supported: read locks and write locks. Read locks are shared (multiple builds with read locks are allowed), write locks are exclusive (only a single running build with a write lock is allowed).
- After installing the plugin, head to build step in a build configuration, that requires locks.
- Add a build feature 'Shared Resources management'
- Use dialog to add necessary locks
- Save your changes. Locks will be visible on the build step page
- To see locks in effect, see builds standing in build queue
TeamCity Versions Compatibility
Sources on GitHub
Nightly builds on public TeamCity server: