What is Early Access Program
We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. Our Early Access Program lets development community closely participate in discussions devoted to IntelliJ IDEA and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Early Access Program allows you to try pre-release versions of our software to evaluate features that will be added to the next release.
What is IntelliJ IDEA 11.1?
IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 is a minor feature update for IntelliJ IDEA 11, released on March 28, 2012. IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 is a free upgrade for users of IntelliJ IDEA 11.
Here you can download EAP builds for bugfix updates of IntelliJ IDEA 11.1.
Download IntelliJ IDEA 11.1
IntelliJ IDEA 11.1.2 has been released. Download it from http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.359 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.281 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.216 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.84 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.46 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.37 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 117.21 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 116.108 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 116.32 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 114.243 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 114.145 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 114.98 Release Notes
IntelliJ IDEA 11 114.65 Release Notes
If a feature in the following list doesn't seem to be clear enough, don't worry We're going to publish blog posts describing each of the new features in more detail.
- Continued work on UI changes (Project View, run/debug toolwindows UI redesigned)
- Subversion 1.7 support (work in progress)
- Changes View update optimizations, 'move' command support and other improvements for Perforce integration
- New Coverage view
- New tree-based File Structure Popup
- Improved popup for controlling Git branches (checkout, compare, delete, multi-root support)
- Git commit & Git status performance optimization.
- Highlighting of unused public members in Groovy code
- Extract Closure refactoring for Groovy
- New Flex project structure (work in progress)
- Spring support improvements
- Hibernate 4 support (work in progress)
- Gradle project synchronization support
- Android lint tool integration
- Magic Constant inspection and code completion
- Possibility to run JUnit or TestNG tests from abstract classes, as well as for any selection of classes or methods
- Groovy Shell (Tools menu) to quickly execute code snippets in project classpath
- Chained code completion for Java and Groovy
- A distinctive highlighting for reassigned Groovy variables and parameters
- Custom regions for code folding