What is Early Access Program (EAP)
- Mozilla Firefox 3+
- Apple Safari 3+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+
- Google Chrome 1+
- Opera 9+
Where to Send Feedback
YouTrack 4.0 (aka Fascination) EAP Builds
EAP and RC build installation and licensing instructions
Try YouTrack Fascination EAP in YouTrack InCloud
Good news, everybody! Now you don't have to install locally the EAP build to take a glance at new features we are developing. We have created a new YouTrack InCloud instance running EAP builds.
http://scrumboard.myjetbrains.com, register a new user account or log in as guest, and explore!
What you need to know about this server
- Any newly registered user account is added to a group 'Scrum EAP', and thus gains Project Administrator permissions. Which means that any of you will be able to create a new project, if you want to, and make some basic customizations to a project if needed. However, please remember that this is not your own personal instance and respect your co-evaluators: Please don't make any global changes, that might affect their work. We rely on your common sense
- The 'guest' user has Reporter permissions for all projects.
- We decided to disable notifications on the server, and thus you will not receive any notification about issue changes.
- This is Early Access Program, and we reserve the right to update the server as often as we see fit, without any additional notification, and thus you might encounter a brief periods of downtime. So please be patient.
- We might update the build, which runs on the hosted EAP instance, more often than we publish stand-alone EAP builds (e.g. for testing purposes), and thus the number of build on hosted instance and the number of the latest published stand-alone EAP build might be different.
If you prefer to run EAP builds yourself, check what your current data will look like in the new version, and have the full control over the server, then just take the latest EAP build below.