Publicly available plugins for JetBrians TeamCity
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- PlasticSCM - by PlasticSCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- Perl TAP Formatter - formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- SBT tests - simple (scala) build tool plugin to report tests to TeamCity
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI-Eye - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- CI Monitor support - support for TeamCity in Big Visible Chart CI aggregator(from the comment)
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- Google Chrome extension
- Growl Notifier
- HTTP Build Status - a plugin to roll up chosen build statuses into a single HTTP status code.
- iTeamCity - IPhone app
- Nabaztag Notifier
- Team piazza
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Visuwall - a standalone web-based build statuses visualizer
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- GitHub - integration with GitHub issue tracker
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz. announcement
- RedMine - original issue, builds
- RMTrack - integration with RMTrack. Latest plugin distribution.
- TFS issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- Trac - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- TeamCitySharp - *.NET Library to access TeamCity via REST API (newer take).
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Queue Statistics Report - report for average queue times for builds grouped by build configuraitons and agents
- User Roles Report - a plain list report to list all projects and all users with their roles in the projects.
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Agent Tasks - enable/disable (and more) predefined set of agents by schedule
- VCS Root Manager - allows to change checkout rules via remote API (announcement). TeamCity 7.0 provides the ability via REST API
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project
- AppCode/Xcode runner - builds AppCode/Xcode project
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- NuGet support - support for NuGet
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- StyleCop runner
- Unity3D runner - a simple way to build Web / Windows / OSX Unity Players from TeamCity (announcement)
- XCode runner, and a fork
Extended Settings for Build Configurations
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- RunAs - Adds ability to run builds in sandboxes, under different user accounts (requires TeamCity 6.5.3)
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL
Other Systems Support
- Artifactory - Artifactory repository manager integration and enhancements to Maven release process developed by JFrog
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Command Line Remote Run Tool - a command line tool to start remote run/personal build
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Fools Day Plugin
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- UI Static Content - adds static text to various TeamCity pages
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code at code)
- hubot teamcity.coffee - support for some TeamCity commands for Hubot
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- Plastic SCM
Other Integration Examples
psake - example on reporting NUnit tests to TeamCity from psake build