What is Early Access Program
We at JetBrains believe that making tools for developers should greatly involve listening to developers. Our Early Access Program lets development community closely participate in discussions devoted to IntelliJ IDEA and influence development planning, from early stages onwards.
Early Access Program allows you to try pre-release versions of our software to evaluate features that will be added to the next release.
What is IntelliJ IDEA 11.1?
IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 is a minor feature update for IntelliJ IDEA 11, planned for release in late Q1/early Q2 2011. IntelliJ IDEA 11.1 will be a free upgrade for users of IntelliJ IDEA 11.
Download IntelliJ IDEA 11.1
- Continued work on UI changes (Project View, run/debug toolwindows UI redesigned)
- Subversion 1.7 support (work in progress)
- Perforce integration performance optimizations
- New Coverage view
- New File Structure Popup
- New popup for switching Git branches
- Highlighting of unused public members in Groovy code
- Extract Closure refactoring for Groovy
- New Flex project structure UI (work in progress)
- Spring support improvements
- Gradle project synchronization support (work in progress)
- Android lint tool integration