What's New in dotTrace Performance 5.0
1. New remote profiling. Profile remote applications through the firewalls, VPNs, with less privileges and less maintenance.
2. You can now see decompiled sources in the source view thanks to dotPeek decompiler.
3. Attach/Detach. Start investigating performance bottlenecks when they occur by attaching to a running application.
4. Improved plain view: inplace filtering of user/system functions, added grouping by assembly.
5. Command line support. Integrate performance profiling into your continuous integration scenarios. Includes designer for command-line configuration.
6. Usability redesign for 'Adjust Time'. Estimate gains from optimizing non-user code (like GC) and easily reset optimisations from the overview screen.
7. Transparent integration mode for TypeMock (and for any other app).
8. Less memory usage during the profiling session.
9. Support for IIS Express, including Visual Studio integration.
10. Faster (up to 20x) construction of plain list for large snapshots.
dotTrace 5.0 Performance EAP
dotTrace pre-release builds are published automatically. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.