It is the open-source project under the terms of Apache License 2.0.
It allows you to enjoy all the benefits of JsTestDriver right from the comfort of your IDE. This includes the following features:
- starting and stopping the server;
- running and rerunning tests;
- filtering and viewing test results, navigation from results to source code;
- support for JsTestDriver configuration file: syntax and error highlighting, basic completion, navigation to referenced files;
- capturing messages sent to
- support for Jasmine, QUnit and JsTestDriver built-in assertion frameworks:
- quick-fixes for enabling global symbol reference resolving for each assertion framework (if you have QUnit or Jasmine tests in a project, you will be prompted to install the corresponding adapter);
- contextual code generation actions (Alt+Insert) for creating new tests, setup and teardown methods for each assertion framework;
- declarative HTML injection support for JsTestDriver built-in assertion framework.
Please visit Installation page.
Please visit Getting Started page.
Please visit Roadmap page.
If you've found a bug, a glitch, anything that doesn't work well, or as you think it should, you're welcome to WebStorm/PhpStorm project issue tracker.
Please select "Plugin: JsTestDriver" subsystem when creating a new issue.
Please don't file an issue to http://code.google.com/p/js-test-driver/issues/list?q=label:IntelliJ. Though those bugs are on queue too, but it's an old way.