Welcome to early access program website for dotCover, an extremely simple to use code coverage tool by JetBrains. Here we publish early pre-release builds of the product. Try the latest build, but remember that we don't perform extensive testing before publishing the bits here, so they might not work or even harm your computer.
- Statement-level coverage calculation for the .NET 1.0-4.0 applications
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Integration with ReSharper for showing test coverage
- Uncovered code highlighting in Visual Studio
- Ability to view which tests cover particular piece of code
- Silverlight applications coverage
- Ability to exclude nodes from coverage tree on-the-fly with recalculation of all statistics
- Incremental update for coverage information after some tests are rerun
- XML/HTML/JSON/NDepend reports
- Ability to use one of predefined color schemes for highlighting
- Per-solution settings for coverage
- Aggregated coverage for test classes
- Integration with ReSharper 6.0.
- Persistence of excluded nodes between test runs
|There are no images attached to this page.|