Publicly available plugins for JetBrians TeamCity
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- PlasticSCM - by PlasticSCM producers, Codice Software
- VCS Changes Push
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- TFS changes push - a way to trigger TeamCity build on CheckinEvent in TFS
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- Perl TAP Formatter - formatter for Perl to transform TAP messages to TeamCity service messages
- TAP Parser - automatically recognizes TAP protocol messages and transforms them to TeamCity test messages
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- BuildScreen - a standalone Windows application to display TeamCity build statuses e.g. on a large screen.
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- CI Monitor support - support for TeamCity in Big Visible Chart CI aggregator(from the comment)
- emailinject - Injects message from build script into the body of the email TeamCity sends out after a build.
- Google Chrome extension
- Growl Notifier
- Nabaztag Notifier
- Team piazza
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- tctweet - alternative Twitter integration: Tweets build starts and end messages on twitter
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- FogBugz - integration with FogBugz. announcement
- RedMine - original issue
- TFS issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- Track - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- Meta-Runner - adds ability to create runners from xml.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- unique - Issues unique build numbers to builds across projects in a simple counter fashion. See also Autoincrementer plugin above.
- Artifactory - Repository Manager Integration from JFrog
- Command Line Remote Run Tool
- Compress File - a build runner to pack a directory into a zip archive
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- FTPUpload - a build runner to upload a folder to a remote FTP server
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- Page colorizer greasemonkey script - colors TeamCity pages background red/green depending on displayed builds status
- VersionOne, download, sources - by VersionOne
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
- Url Build Trigger - Adds build to the build queue when detecting change at the specified URL
- XCode runner, and a fork
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity (bundled since TeamCity 6.5)
- Android runner - builds Android package (.apk) from your Android project
- StyleCop runner
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- github has a service hook to trigger a build in TeamCity on commit (see code at code)
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)
- Plastic SCM