This is a public space related to Omea, its plugins and plugin development.
Omea Open-Source Announcement
Please follow this link for announcement
Omea Versions Release Notes and Changelogs
- Omea "Tokaj" 2.0 Release Notes.
- Omea "Madeira" 2.1 Release Notes.
- Omea "Frascati" 2.2 Release Notes.
- Omea "Grenache" 2.2->3.0 Release Notes.
- Omea "Grenache" 3.0 Roadmap
Omea Extensions and Plugins Development
- Plugin Development FAQ.
- Third-party Plugins — the selected third-party Omea plugins (page in progress).
- Weblog Posting Extensions.
- Omea 2.x FireFox Connector Original Plugin: | FireFox 1.5 | FireFox 2.0 |
- Technical Reference — documentation on existing Omea subsystems and objectives for the future development.
Omea Documentation, Notes, Reviews
- Options in
OmniaMea.ini— describes public, internal and debug Omea settings, as they reside in the
- Omea Shortcut Keys — the shortcut keys defined in different views of Omea.
- Contact Management in Omea
- Omea Pro 2.0 documentation in .pdf format
Omea Feedback and Development Information
Omea on Web
Official Omea Newsgroups
The most appropriate place to express your opinion, report a bug, request a feature, or ask for an advise from experienced Omea users and Omea staff).
If you have Omea installed, either Pro or Reader, just click on one of the following links to get subscribed.
- Omea Pro, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.pro — topics related to the Pro version of Omea.
- Omea Reader, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.reader — topics related to the Reader version of Omea.
- Tips & Tricks, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.tips — tips and tricks on using Omea, common use-cases and solutions.
- Third-Party Plugins, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.plugins — discussion of the third-party or unofficial Omea plugins and ideas for new plugins.
- Plugin Developers, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omea.openapi — a space for people developing their own plugins for Omea, their discussions, and answers from the Omea development team.
Want to be the first to try the future versions of Omea? Stay tuned to Omea Early Access Program!
- Early Access Discussions, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omniamea.eap — discussion of the Omea EAP versions.
- Early Access Announcements, news://news.jetbrains.com/jetbrains.omniamea.eap.ann — announcements of the new EAP versions.
- Omea XMPP MUC Room, xmpp:email@example.com — real-time multi-user chatroom (howto).
If you cannot write to a newsgroup, you can also contact us by email.
- firstname.lastname@example.org — request for support and send your feedback, such as bug reports or feature requests, as well as praises and curses.
Omea Online Forum, http://www.intellij.net/forums/forum.jsp?forum=46 — a web interface to the Omea discussion.
Note that the forum is only a gateway for the NNTP Newsgroups, as listed above, and it's preferrable to use the newsgroups directly, especially if you have Omea installed.