What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.5
- Less noise in call stacks More filtering to hide unimportant calls and reduce the number of displayed visual clues
- Put all methods of specific class in single tab Now you can see how a particular class behaves
- Source preview for .NET Framework assemblies
- Display of IL code in source view
- Productivity, usability and performance improvements: hotspots and plain view construction, search in hotspots
- New license attachment: do not touch floating license if the tool is not used
- Better tree representation: more compact tree representation, more usable representation of foldings.
- Welcome Page facelifting
- More possibilities to model behavior of the snapshot (gain from specific parent)
- Less intrusive profiling: an application under profiling runs faster and with lesser memory consumption.
- Auto-profile API to collect sampling report from a running CLR 4.0 application
Download 4.5 Performance EAP
dotTrace pre-release builds are published automatically. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
ReSharper Ultimate Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET development and C++ development in Visual Studio
|JetBrains joins the .NET Foundation|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.1 is released|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.1: What’s new in recent EAP builds|
|Rider Session Recordings from Munich|