Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1.x
- XAML 2009 is now supported
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when referencing Silverlight 4 code from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
- Colors for local variables and parameters are configurable in VS2008
See details about ReSharper 5.1, ReSharper 5.1.1, and ReSharper 5.1.2
Major Improvements in ReSharper 6
- Support for CSS
- Code inspections and quick-fixes for VB.NET
- General code analysis improvements and new quick-fixes
Learn more about ReSharper 6 on the JetBrains .NET Tools Blog
Could not retrieve http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=resharper - Page not permitted. Gone
Error rendering macro 'rss' : The RSS macro is retrieving an HTML page with the title 'Google'.
Error rendering macro 'rss' : java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out