Publicly available plugins for JetBrians TeamCity
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
Version Control Systems Support
- Bazaar - see also details in the issue
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- VCS Changes Push
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- Perl TAP Formatter
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- buildstatusnotifier - a way to see green/red page mirroring build status
- Cradiator - a standalone Windows application that displays a summary of project statuses.
- Google Chrome extension
- Growl Notifier
- Nabaztag Notifier
- Team piazza
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- VersionOne, download, sources
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- TFS issue tracker integration - integrate with TFS as issue tracker (announcement)
- Track - announcement, related issue. See also Trac plugin for TeamCity
- JSON API - API to emulate Hudson's JSON one. e.g. usable for XFD. See also TeamCity's bundled REST API
- Sharp2City - .Net API for TeamCity REST API (announcement)
- Dependencies Graph - visualizing dependencies between build configurations. announcement
- Pivot report - based on the new pivot viewer control for Silverlight, a proof on concept for displaying TeamCity projects/buildtypes/builds (announcement)
- Configuration TFS backup - a separate .Net application that monitors TeamCity server configuration files and can automatically check the changes into TFS
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configurations
- Build Queue Priorities - (bundled since TeamCity 6.0)
- Date Build Number - adds date to build number. See also Groovy plug.
- Swabra - cleaning checkout directory (deleting new files) after the build (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
- Artifactory - Repository Manager Integration from JFrog
- Command Line Remote Run Tool
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Groovy plug - example for TeamCity extensions in Groovy. As a demo, adds time properties, resources locks.
- VMWare - launches VMWare virtual machines using VMWare Player on demand
- XCode Runner, and a fork
- C# runner - write build task in C# right in web UI. (announcement, builds)
- PowerShell runner - easy run your PowerShell scripts from TeamCity
Support for TeamCity in Other Tools
- NDepend (instructions on configuring NDepend build and displaying reports in TeamCity)