What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.0.1
- Even less intrusive than dotTrace 3.1. Almost doesn't slow down applications at all.
- Support for .NET Compact Framework
- Line-by-line profiling
- Support for huge snapshots. We tested it on a 500Gb file.
- Better history: you can now easily reuse a previous setting
- Annotate snapshots with custom labels to remember specific spots
- "What if" analysis. Pretend you've optimized a function already and see how that affects the overall performance right in the snapshot.
What's New in dotTrace Memory 3.5
- Support for .NET 4.0
Download 4.0 Performance 3.5 Memory EAP
dotTrace pre-release builds are published automatically. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
ReSharper Ultimate Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET development and C++ development in Visual Studio
|Navigate to text in a solution with Go to Text in ReSharper|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 EAP 5|
|UI designer tooling usage survey|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 EAP 4|
|ReSharper Ultimate 2016.3 EAP. What’s new in builds 2 and 3|