Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1
- XAML 2009 is now supported
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when referencing Silverlight 4 code from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
- Colors for local variables and parameters are configurable in VS2008
See details about ReSharper 5.1 and ReSharper 5.1.1!
Early Access Program for ReSharper 5.1.x is closed as the product is now available to the general public. Thank you very much for trying the early bits and providing valuable feedback!
Stay tuned for Early Access Programs for forthcoming ReSharper releases.
ReSharper 5.1 pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.