What's New in dotTrace Performance 4.0
- Even less intrusive than dotTrace 3.1. Almost doesn't slow down applications at all.
- Support for .NET Compact Framework
- Line-by-line profiling
- Support for huge snapshots. We tested it on a 500Gb file.
- Better history: you can now easily reuse a previous setting
- Annotate snapshots with custom labels to remember specific spots
- "What if" analysis. Pretend you've optimized a function already and see how that affects the overall performance right in the snapshot.
What's New in dotTrace Memory 3.5
- Support for .NET 4.0
Download 4.0 Performance 3.5 Memory EAP
dotTrace pre-release builds are published automatically. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
.NET Tools Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET developers and Visual Studio users
|Working with NPM and Yarn in Rider|
|Sharpen your sense of (code) smell|
|Unity Explorer and new code inspections in Rider 2018.1|
|More formatting updates in ReSharper and Rider 2018.1.2|
|Version control improvements in Rider 2018.1|