Multiple Build Runners
It is a feature request with the most votes in our tracker and we are listening: here are the multiple runners per single build configuration.
Now you can add many steps into a build. The steps are executed one after another, the build gets merged status and the output goes into the same build log
We are still working on the feature but the most important is already there: try and give feedback.
New IntelliJ IDEA project runner improvements
Now you can specify an IntelliJ IDEA shared run configuration to run inside TeamCity build. Supported are JUnit, TestNG and Application run configuration types. You should use directory-based (.idea) IntelliJ IDEA project format and have the run configurations
- Assign responsibility list displays project committers first
- View agent logs in Web UI
- Initial dotCover integration
- IntelliJ IDEA improvements
- links to the code in the stacktraces and file names of build logs displayed in TeamCity IntelliJ IDEA plugin panes
- allow to assign responsibility to other users form the plugin
- plugin prompts for login on remote run action invocation
- hidden artifacts
- Mono is detected on Mac OS X