Publicly available plugins for JetBrians TeamCity
These plugins are provided on "as is" basis, no warranties, etc.
JetBrains does not endorse or recommend the plugins provided by third parties.
Mentioned third-party plugins functionality, bugs possible data loss, etc. are not responsibility of JetBrains.
Plugins provided by JetBrains are marked with icon.
Version Control Systems Support
- Git (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- Mercurial (bundled since TeamCity 5.0)
- VCS Changes Push
- SourceGear Vault (bundled since TeamCity 5.1)
Testing Frameworks Support
- C++ Unit Test Reporting
- TUT C++ Unit Testing framework
- Python Unit Test Reporting
- Perl TAP Formatter
- XML Test Reporting (bundled since TeamCity 4.5)
- Google Chrome extension
- Growl Notifier
- Nabaztag Notifier
- Tux droid
- Twitter (announce), on github
- VersionOne, download, sources
- Windows 7 and Vista sidebar gadget
- Artifactory - Repository Manager Integration from JFrog
- Autoincrementer - allows to share the sequence of build numbers between several build configuraitons
- Command Line Remote Run Tool
- Coriander.Haarlem - A test-driven set of plugins for TeamCity. Includes carrot and stick tabs and log grep
- Date Build Number
- Groovy plug - implements several TeamCity extension points with Groovy beans
- Team piazza
- Build Queue Priorities
Build Tools Support
Want to list your plugin? Contact us