Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1
- XAML 2009 is now supported
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when referencing Silverlight 4 code from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
- Colors for local variables and parameters are configurable in VS2008
- And more!
Early Access Program for ReSharper 5.1 has been finished since the product is released to the general public. Thank you very much for trying the early bits and giving feedback. The release wouldn't be that good without your support!
Could not retrieve http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=resharper - Page not permitted. Gone
Error rendering macro 'rss' : The RSS macro is retrieving an HTML page with the title 'Google'.
Error rendering macro 'rss' : javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: protocol_version