This is one of the last EAP releases before the TeamCity 3.0 (Benares) is out, so our efforts were manly focused on fixing bugs and most annoying issues, performance fixes.
Some noticeable changes include:
- My Changes page presentation is reworked
- Statistics charts got some polishing, Success Rate graph added.
- Windows Tray Notifier now uses MSI-based installer and has an option to update itself automatically.
Please note that there are several changes incompatible with previous TeamCity versions that may need your attention:
- build.working.dir system property is renamed to teamcity.build.checkoutDir. If you use the property in you build scripts, please update the scripts.
- runAll.bat script now accepts a required parameter: start to start server and agent, or stop to stop server and agent.
- agent.bat script now accepts a required parameter: start to start agent, or stop to stop agent. Note that "stop" parameter instructs agent to stop only after it becomes idle (no builds are run). To force immediate agent stopping, use agent.bat stop force command.