This is one of the last EAP releases before the TeamCity 3.0 (Benares) is out, so our efforts were manly focused on fixing bugs and most annoying issues.
Some noticeable changes include:
- My Changes page presentation is reworked
- Statistics charts got some polishing, Success Rate graph added.
- Windows Tray Notifier now uses MSI-based installer and has an option to update itself automatically.
There are also several changes incompatible with previous verisons that may need your attention:
- build.working.dir system property is renamed to teamcity.build.checkoutDir. If you use the property in you build scripts, please update the scripts.
- runAll.bat script now accepts a required parameter: start to start server and agent, stop to stop server and agent.
- agent.bat script now accepts a required parameter: start to start agent, stop to stop agent. Note that in this case agent will be stopped only after it becomes idle (no builds are run). To force immediate agent stopping, use agent.bat stop force command.