Major Fixes in ReSharper 5.1 EAP
- Typing latency in ASP.NET WebForms and MVC is considerably reduced.
- Code-behind files in ASP.NET projects don't disappear when saving files anymore.
- Splitting Visual Studio text editor tabs does not result in ReSharper features disappearing from one or both tabs.
- Silverlight 4 support is fixed: no more error highlighting when Silverlight 4 code is referenced from a regular .NET assembly.
- Encoding issues when working with XAML files are resolved.
Read more in our blog: ReSharper 5 Known Issues, Workarounds, and Bugfix Schedule
ReSharper 5.1 pre-release is published automatically on the nightly builds page. You can see ratings from other users to decide whether you should download a build and rate builds yourself. We stopped selecting special "EAP" builds ourselves as different users have different stability criteria.
.NET Tools Blog
JetBrains tools for .NET developers and Visual Studio users
|ReSharper 2020.2 Roadmap|
|Webinar – Advocates on Rider – Uncovering the IDE That Gets You Places|
|Rider 2020.2 Roadmap|
|Write high-quality TypeScript code|
|Nullable Reference Types: Contexts and Attributes – A Look at New Language Features in C# 8|