Dependency Structure Matrix.
See separate page for more info.
Ctrl-Alt-Up/Down navigates to the prev/next stacktrace element in console
Significant project saving optimizations
Generalized UI for project import
Dedicated button on a Welcome screen:
Dedicated submenu in File menu:
Extension point for project import providers will be included in Open API.
Bundled Maven Integration plugin
- Maven project import (similar to import from Eclipse or JBuilder)
- On-the-fly import. Instead of one-time import you can link you .ipr to one or several pom.xml files and IDEA will import them on every project opening. More over, IDEA will create temporary modules which are not persisted (no .iml, no mention in .ipr), so you can share/version .ipr which only mentions pom.xml files. Here is how Maven sources look in IntelliJ IDEA:*
- No support for war/ejb/ear packaging
- No support for generated sources directories (currently modello plugin output paths hardcoded)
- Changes in module settings are not reflected in corresponding pom.xml (maven-synchronized modules will have special property page for dependency management)
- No filtering for pom.xml files listed in Maven Projects toolwindow
Further plans (besides overcoming listed limitations)
- Favorite goals for projects
- Maven repository browser
- Dependency viewer
- Excluded dependencies