What to Download
1. Download JetBrains MPS EAP (build #339) from:
http://download.jetbrains.com/mps/mps339.exe - windows version
http://download.jetbrains.com/mps/mps339-macos.zip - mac os x version
http://download.jetbrains.com/mps/mps339.zip - other version
2. JetBrains MPS contains IntelliJ IDEA plugin and you need IntelliJ IDEA 6.0 to work with JetBrains MPS. Download the required IntelliJ IDEA build from:
IntelliJ IDEA 6.0
How to Get Started
1. Install the required IntelliJ IDEA build.
2. Install JDK 5.0.
3. Install JetBrains MPS.
3a. On windows run installer.
3b. On other system extract mpsXXX.zip and set path to JDK in mps.sh located under %MPS_HOME%/bin directory.
4. Start JetBrains MPS. JetBrains MPS will ask you to install JetBrains MPS plugin.
5. Start IntelliJ IDEA.
- The sample projects are located under %MPS_HOME%/projects directory