New Local History implementation
New and old Local History now work simultaneously. Therefore IDEA will consume a bit more memory than usual.
You can access new LH dialog with Show History (New)... action.
Implemented features so far:
- tracking most file changes
- showing file and directory history and difference
- basic file rollback (rename, content change)
- full file rollback (move, parent directory recovery)
- directory rollback
- refreshing on system file type changes
- different encoding support
- user labels
- extended history table in Show History dialogs
- history is now bounded by 5 days period.
- there is no storage rebuild feature yet, thus if last save corrupts and exception throws while loading LH you can delete storage manually by removing system/new_lvcs directory.
- if you experience some critical problems with new Local History that block you work, you can disable it by defining newlocalvcs.disabled jvm-macro in you run script.